EMS Output - Form
Database Error - AddRecord
When the is clicked on the EMS Input Form, the following Form is displayed. Text displays the Model, followed by the Main and Interactive effects and their Expected Mean Squares [E(MS)].
- File provides the ability Save or Print the output, or return to the EMS Input Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry, or changing font size.
- Help provides access to this Website.
- Returns to the EMS Input Form.
- Saves the output to a file.
- Prints the Text.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Pastes text from the clipboard.
- Increases the Font.
- Decreases the Font.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.
The output text is displayed here.
The Text displays the Model, followed by the Main and Interactive effects and their Expected Mean Squares (E(MS)).
The text may be Edited, Printed, or Saved to a File.