Database Error - AddRecord
What's New in PERFORMFree Upgrade!
Updates in Version: 20110201
- Added display of X-position in addition to Y-position when mouse is over Control Chart points
Updates in Version: 20110117
- Now use Nullsoft installer, and no longer require separate upgrade and install versions.
- Fixed output of extra commas in Chart Information.
- Removed capability calculation from Control Chart Info when user-defined limits are set.
Updates in Version: 20100130
- UTF Characters now used. Greek characters used in forms and output. Non-English characters can be used in data
- Commas now shown in numerical output, and may be used in input
- New Appearance
- Complied with Delphi 2010
- Display of Subgroups in plots with multiple items only showed
- the first subgroup item
- Frequency plots and histograms can be displayed before plots is activated
- Fixed import/paste of variable named "e" to not think it was a number
Updates in Version: 20071215
- Variable names can now use spaces
- Added file name to title bars in Control Charts
- Pasting dates caused extra columns to be generated
- Reading of file with spaces in names caused problems
- Charts did not have right side displayed
- Control charts hidden when data changes
Updates in Version: 20070120
- Added ability to use data variables containing text
- Added Find and Replace in Data Editor
- Added Count and Mode to “Add Variables” from Sample Data
- Added Add Case Numbers in Data Editor;
- Added Transpose Rows/Columns to Data Editor
- Added Weight Cases to Data Editor
- Add Variables to file adds blanks for Range, Standard Deviation, Variance when n less than 2
- Compiled with Delphi 2006
- Help files moved to this Website
- Restored Connect Lines in Control Charts
- Fixed Descriptions tab in Data Editor from not adding when adding transform variables
- Save forces saving any changes in Descriptions tab in Data Editor
- Fixed Variables Chart showing "Mean Moving Range" instead of "Average Moving Range"
- Variables Chart - Range only charts did not scale correctly (plotted missing values)
- Fixed Plot specs, would show specs on wrong variable when missing some variable specs
Updates in Version: 20030512
- Added Sample Size to Plots
- Demo changed to 30-day free trial
- Improved accuracy in calculation of Median standard errors for control chart limits
- About box now links to website
- Demo Expired notice linked to website
- Control Charts do not connect lines across sets
- Pasting data into Descriptions, fixed to not extend rows
- Inserting columns did not insert in Descriptions
- Fixed "Process If" reset, Help button was missing
- Location Control Chart Centerline would not use the Median
- Fixed Data Editor from displaying "Missing" or "Process If" highlighting in Descriptions tab
- Variables Chart Setup: Changing Sample Variable did not change display in Centerline combobox
- Added ability to enter zero for Variables chart user-defined limits
- Set printout on Control Charts printed extra large
- Pasting a column of strings in Data Editor Descriptions only pasted first value across multiple columns
- Moving Range now does not generated across sets
Updates in Version: 20020707
- Added Analysis Sets, to perform multiple analyses at one time
- Main Form can be Maximized for easier viewing
- Open Dialog can be resized
- Can Cancel Close if file is modified
- Added Variables Control Charts: Mean, Median, X, Range, Std Dev, Variance, MR
- Added Statistical Control Test Selection
- X-Chart removed, replaced by X and MR in Variables Control
- Increase/Descrease Font size in output text display
- Arial Headings used in text output
- Clicking on graph title up the Title Edit form
- Point information is obtained by placing cursor over points in Box Plots and control charts
- Added home speed buttons to bring up the Main Form from various forms
- Added icons to menus
- Data Editor added variable descriptions including specification information
- Data Editor pasting of column names replaces spaces with underscores and now requires names to be tab delimited
- Added Automatic Recode option
- Added ability to Generate Run Numbers
- "Add Transform Variable" removed and added to the Transform selection
- Adding transformed variables can now create a new variable or modify an existing one
- "Compute Variables from Sample Data" added to data editor
- Added Rank Variables option to "Compute Variables from Sample Data"
- Referenced variables use a more efficient algorithm that does not search between gaps for faster access
- Delete columns/rows from data editor with autoscroll gave an error message when at the end of the file
Updates in Version: 20011011
- Added Web Site Check for Latest Revision from Help Menu
- PPA Charts can now be copied with a double click
- Added Line thickness change buttons to X-chart and Plots diagram
- Added Slider to widen Box plots
- Added ability to change Label Sizes in all plots
- Remembers last directory used when opening file
- Added Menu Abilty to not connect dots on X-chart
- Colored Oout-of-Control Points Red in X-chart
- Changed plot output notation to remove #1 and put () around set number
- Compiled with DELPHI 5.0
Updates in Version: 20000717
- Added ability to configure software for increased network flexibility for Site License users.
- Removed %Off-Target from output when no target was selected.
- Fixed reseting of selections when data are modified without affecting column names the first time.
- Check made to see if file should be saved when closing.
- Histogram outputs individual values when multiple measures are displayed.
Updates in Version: 991202
- Fixed minor error in Data Editor generated when keying in data.
Updates in Version: 991122
- Updated memory management for a 5X to 100X increase in computational speed noticeable with very large files sizes.
- Increased the recent used file recall from 5 to 9.
- Added a slider on the X-Chart to change point size.
- Added a "Centerline Only" Option for Run Charts.
- Added ability to set 1st interval in Histograms and Frequency Plots.
- Added "Relative Frequency Scale" Option for Histograms.
- Added "Copy Column Names" and "Copy Names and All Data"
- Added Uniform, Normal, Exponential Random Transforms.
- Added ability to regenerate Histograms, Plot, and X-charts w/Enterkey, useful when using random transforms.
- Added Histogram sample size displayed on top of Histogram frame.
- Control-Left, Right, Up, Down Arrows in Data Grid Move to End and Start of text in rows and columns.
- Run charts can use Fix Y-Axis for Centerline Only.
- Maximum Columns increased from 255 to 512.
- Add Transform Columns will Add Run Numbers.
- Double-click on Histogram, Plots, or X-Chart copies graph to the clipboard.
- Can enter blank user-defined control limit to omit a specific limit for X-charts
- Added Paste Speed Button to Text Output form
- Set Histogram scale to match displayed bars.
- Frequency Plots drop to zero at ends.
- Normal Curve made smooth and displays +/- 3s.
- Quartiles changed Q1:(n+2)/4 to (n+1)/4, Q3:(3n+2)/4 to 3(n+1)/4.
- Histogram Default Interval size = Minimum(n/100+10,20), was 20.
- Histogram now has an unlimited number of intervals, was 1024
- Box & Whisker PlotÃÂ´s default set to Box & Whisker with Outliers.
- Drag margins in Print Graph enable reset button.
- Histogram footer always cleared.
- Fixed Frequency Plot where fractions were leaving off decimals.
- Fixed Frequency Plots from adding extra cells.
- Data Editor Pasting titles with missing columns left out first character.
- Fixed resetting of variable selection when names have not changed.
Updates in Version: 990504
- Added ability to Edit Titles in Charts
- Added access to this WEB site from the Help Menu
- Added F8 Hot Key to Process If
- Fixed Display Help Contents problem on NT systems
- Fixed BW/Color in Plots
- Fixed update of variables with Add Transform Column
Updates in Version: 981016
- Added option to display control limit information directly on the X-Chart
- Added option to display Data File Modifications on charts
- Use smart decimal place output in Add Transform columns in the Data Editor.
- Fixed scale problems that sometimes output only a single value
- Fixed restore scale on unzoom in Histogram
Updates in Version: 980924
- Added Function Keys for quick access:
- F3 : Opens a New File
- F4 : Brings up the Data Editor
- F11 : Brings up the Next Visible Form (Forms not hidden)
- F12 : Brings up the next Open Form
- Data Editor now checks to see if you want a modified file to be saved before selecting New, or Open
- Compiled to display Speed Buttons with new or old versions of Microsoft Common Controls (comctl32.dll)
Updates in Version: 980809
- Upgraded Histogram
- Added Frequency Polygons option
- Added Normal Curves option
- Added Displayed Interval Size
- Added And/Or Capability to Process If for increased flexibility