Poisson Tests - Form
The Poisson Tests routine performs one-sample and two-sample tests of Poisson Rates. Confidence intervals are also displayed for each rate. Both exact and approximate tests are available.
- File provides the ability Save or Print the output, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry.
- View provides the ability to enlarge/reduce the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
These buttons provide quick access to the following tasks.
- Returns to last Form or the Main Form.
- Saves the output to a file.
- Prints the Text.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Pastes Text from the clipboard
- Enlarges/Reduces Form size for easier viewing.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.
Enter the Count from the first sample here.
Enter the number of inspection units in the first sample here.
Enter the Count from the second sample here.
Enter the number of inspection units in the second sample here.
The confidence level used in calculations may be entered here. The value is expressed in percent. The confidence level may be changed by selecting and typing in the level, or by using a drop-down selection.
1-2 Sample Selection
Select One-Sample or Two-Sample Tests to be conducted.
Selects Directional or Non-Directional Hypotheses tests to be conducted.
Decimal Place Change
Changes the number of decimal places, from 0 to 9. Change may be made by selecting and typing in the number, or by using the incrementing buttons.
Performs calculations and displays output.
The calculation output is displayed here when is clicked. You may save, print, edit, cut, copy, and paste text in this area.