z Score Calculations - Form
Database Error - AddRecord
The z-Score Calculation Form performs z-Score calculations upon entry of a Mean, Standard Deviation, and X value or Area. The z-Score and the proportion (displayed in proportion, percent, parts per million, and parts per billion) above and below X or the value corresponding to the upper-tail area entered, for a normally distributed population, will be displayed.
The z-score is calculated by the following formula.
- File provides the ability to Print the Graph and Text, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry, and provides the abililty to Copy the Graph to the Windows Clipboard.
- View: Provides the ability to enlarge the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
- Returns to the Main Form.
- Prints the Graph and Text.
- Copies the Graph to the Clipboard.
- Copies the Selected Text to the clipboard.
- Enlarges/Reduces Form size for easier viewing.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.