Exponential Distribution - Form
The Exponential Distribution Form displays Exponential Distribution, upon entry of a Minimum, Mean, and X value or Area. Either areas or X-values may be calculated. The percent above or below X will be shown for Area calculations, and the upper and lower X-values will be shown for Value calculations.
- File provides the ability to Print the Graph and Text, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry, and provides the abililty to Copy the Graph to the Windows Clipboard.
- View: Provides the ability to enlarge the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
These buttons provide quick access to the following tasks.
- Returns to the Main Form.
- Prints the Graph and Text.
- Copies the Graph to the Clipboard.
- Copies the Selected Text to the clipboard.
- Enlarges/Reduces Form size for easier viewing.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.
Decimal Place Change
Changes the number of decimal places, from 0 to 9. Change may be made by selecting and typing in the number, or by using the incrementing buttons.
Performs calculations and displays output.
The calculation output is displayed here when is clicked. You may save, print, edit, cut, copy, and paste text in this area.
Enter the Minimum value here.
Enter the Mean Here.
X-Value or Area
Enter the X-value or Area, depending on the settings of the Area/Value selection.
Area / Value
Select Area to obtain Area calculations with entry of X-values. Select Value to obtain X-value calculations with entry of Areas.
The distribution graph is displayed here. The tail areas will be shown in Red. Double clicking on this graph will copy it to the clipboard.
The Area may be input or output as a proportion, percent, parts per million (ppm), or parts per billion (ppb) when selected.