Critical Mean Difference
Database Error - AddRecord
Given the comparison of multiple groups, the Critical Mean Difference (CMD) is the minimum difference between any two of these group means that are significant at the given level of alpha. Four methods are available: Tukey, Bonferroni, Scheffe or unprotected t-tests.
- k is the number of Groups or Tests
- MSE is the Mean Square Error term
- n1 is the first group sample size
- n2 is the second group sample size
- Q is the Studentized Range Statistic
- File provides the ability Save or Print the output, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry.
- View provides the ability to enlarge/reduce the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
- Returns to last Form or the Main Form.
- Saves the output to a file.
- Prints the Text.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Pastes Text from the clipboard
- Enlarges/Reduces Form size for easier viewing.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.