The PERFORM has been created to assist users in Process Performance Analysis. This is software simplifies and enhances conducting the revolutionary process analysis methodology developed by Michael V. Petrovich.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- 5.0 MB Hard Disk Space
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Create, load, and save data files
- Cut and paste from spreadsheets and other documents
- File length limited only by disk space.
- Assign, read, edit, copy, and paste variable names
- Set missing values
- Conduct analysis using transform equations
- Add transformed columns of data
- Create columns of data from statistics using other columns
- Select data with a "Process If" system
- Grand statistics including then mean, standard deviation, low, high, quartiles, median, skewness, and kurtosis.
- Descriptive statistics by process stream including the mean, low, high, range standard deviation, and standard deviation calculated from the median moving range or standard deviation.
- Total Variance About Target
- Off-target Variance, Potential Variance
- Process Stream Variance
- Time(Control) Variance
- % Off-Target
- Max and Max Stream Means
- %Process Stream Difference
- Proportion above and below specification
- Box and Whisker plots
- Variables Control Charts
- PPA Stacked Bar Chart
- Opportunity Bar Chart
- Variance Component Pie Chart