The Scatter Plot form generates a graph showing the relationship between two variables. One of Ten Curve Fit equations may be selected to fit the data. The r-squared value will be displayed. In addition, a Y=X line may be displayed, which is useful for paired analysis. Double-clicking on the graph will copy the graph to the clipboard.
- File provides the ability to Open a Data File, View the Data Editor, Print the Chart, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows copying the Chart or Equation to the Windows Clipboard, or Editing the Chart Titles.
- View allows Zooming Out the Chart, Setting the Graph to Black & White, Adding File Modifications to the Chart, or Adding the Curve Fit Equation to the Chart.
- Help provides access to this Website.
- Returns to the Explore Form.
- Opens a Data File.
- Displays the Data Editor.
- Saves the chart to a file.
- Prints the chart.
- Copies the chart to the clipboard.
- Edits the Titles
- Zooms out the chart following a Zoom.
- Toggles between Color and Black & White.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.
Curve Fit Equations
Curve Fit Equation Selection
- Linear: Y=A+BX
- Exponential: Y=Aexp(BX)
- Logarithmic: Y=A+Bln(X)
- Power: Y=A*X^B
- Inverse: Y=A+B/X
- Compound: Y=A*B^X
- Growth: Y=exp(A+B*X)
- S: Y=exp(A+B/X)
- Quadratic: Y=A+BX+CX^2
- Cubic: Y=A+BX+CX^2+DX^3
- 4th Order: Y=A+BX+CX^2+DX^3+EX^4
- 5th Order: Y=A+BX+CX^2+DX^3+EX^4+FX^5