The Random Sequences Form generates randomized sequences of numbers. These sequences may be used for such purposes as the development of experimental run orders.
The range of numbers in the sequence and the number of times to generate sequences is input. The output can be horizontal rows, multiple vertical columns, or a single vertical column of numbers.
- File provides the ability Save or Print the output, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry.
- View provides the ability to enlarge/reduce the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
- Returns to last Form or the Main Form.
- Saves the output to a file.
- Prints the Text.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Pastes Text from the clipboard
- Increases the Font.
- Decreases the Font.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.