Poisson Distribution - Form
The Poisson Distribution Form outputs Poisson Distributions with the Probability of Occurrence, Cumulative Probability Equal and Above, Cumulative Probability Equal and Below, for each number of occurrences, X.
Ranges where the probability of occurrence is less than 1/10,000,000,000 are skipped, with a gap shown in the range with the "\" symbol.
- File provides the ability Save or Print the output, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry.
- View provides the ability to enlarge/reduce the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
- Returns to last Form or the Main Form.
- Saves the output to a file.
- Prints the Text.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Pastes Text from the clipboard
- Increases the Font.
- Decreases the Font.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.