Plot - Form
Box & Whisker Plots with or without Outliers, Mean Plots (Confidence Intervals), Natural Tolerances, Tukey Critical Mean Differences, and Least-Significant Differences (equivalent to critical differences for a two sample t-test) are displayed on the following form. Click items on this picture to see their function. Double-clicking on the graph will copy the graph to the clipboard.
- File allows Saving and Printing the chart, or Returning to the calling form.
- Edit allows Copying the chart or Editing the Titles.
- View allows the ability to Zoom Out, select Black & White colors, add File Modifications to the chart.
- Help calls up this Help file.
- Returns to the Explore Form.
- Saves the chart to a file.
- Prints the chart.
- Copies the chart to the clipboard.
- Edits the Titles.
- Zooms out the chart following a Zoom.
- Toggles between Color and Black & White.
- Brings up the Main Form
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.