The Oneway ANOVA Form does calculations for Fixed and Random Effects Oneway ANOVAs, and the Kruskal-Wallis Nonparametric Oneway ANOVA for ordinal data. With the Fixed Effects model, omega-squared is calculated. With the Random Effects model, the between-component variance, total variance, and Intraclass Correlation coefficient are calculated.
When selected, three dispersion tests will be output: the Bartlett-Box-F, the Levene Test, and the ADM(n-1) procedure.
- J is the number of Groups
- n is the sample size per group
Where is the Omega-Squared value.
is the estimated Treatment Variance, and
is the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient.
The data are ranked, with corrections made for ties. The H statistic is calculated as follows. H' is the correction for ties. H is tested using a Chi-square distribution, with k-1 degrees of freedom.
Three dispersion tests are included in MVPstats.
- The ADM(n-1) test is a Oneway on the Absolute Deviations from the Sample Medians, with the center point omitted.
- The Levene test is a Oneway on the Absolute Deviations from the Means.
- The Bartlett-Box-F, which requires Normality, uses the following calculations.
Where F has (k-1, f2) degrees of freedom.
- File provides the ability Save or Print the output, access the Data Editor, or return to the Main Form.
- Edit allows Editing Output Text by cutting, copying, pasting, and undoing entry.
- View provides the ability to enlarge/reduce the Form size for easier viewing.
- Help provides access to this Website.
Oneway Speed Buttons
- Returns to the last Form or the Main Form.
- Opens a Data File.
- Displays the Data Editor.
- Saves the output to a file.
- Prints the Text.
- Brings up the Plots Form.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Pastes Text from the clipboard.
- Increases the Font.
- Decreases the Font.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.