Capability/Performance Setup Form
This form is used to set up a Capability, Performance, or Distribution analysis.
- File provides the ability to open a new data file, access the Data Editor, set Process If options, or return to the Main Form.
- View Allows you to resize the form
- Help provides access to this help system.
These buttons provide quick access to the following tasks.
- Returns to the Main Form.
- Opens a Data File.
- Displays the Data Editor.
- Copies Selection to the clipboard.
- Enlarges/Reduces Form size for easier viewing.
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help system.
- Hides the form.
The data variables found in the data editor will be displayed here.
Measures Selection Buttons
These buttons are used to select or deselect the data variables to use as measures in the analysis.
Groups Selection Buttons
These buttons are used to select or deselect the data variables to use as groups in the analysis.
The measures used in analysis are displayed here. The can be:
- Different Variables in Columns
- Subgroups in Rows
- Process Streams
- Repeated Measures
The variables defining groups are displayed here.
This is a variable that may be used to define samples. Samples are then drawn using this variable as an index.
Sample Variable Selection
Click this to select/deselect the sample variable.
Multiple Measures Selection
This selection only appears if more than one variable is selected as a measure. This selection determines how the measures are treated as follows:
- Different Variables in Columns — Each variable will be used in a separate analysis.
- Subgroups in Rows — Each row will be used to generate a sample.
- Process Streams — Each variable will be used to define a process stream for Process Performance Analysis.
- Repeated Measures — Each row will represent repeated measures on the same item.
This selection only appears if there are entries in the Groups/Streams column. This selection determines how the group variables will be used in the analysis.
- Analysis Groups — Each group variable will be used to define a separate analysis.
- Process Streams — Each group variable will be used as a process stream variable in Process Performance Analysis.
Click this button to load the data and display the Capability/Performance Analysis Form.