MVPspc Shareware License Agreement
INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL THIS SOFTWARE
- You understand and acknowledge that the MVPspc Software is a proprietary product of Michael V. Petrovich (MP) and are protected by Copyright law. You also agree that MP retains title and ownership of the MVPspc Software. You agree that the MVPspc Software remains the property of MP, by that MP grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the MVPspc Software subject to this Agreement.
- You understand that the MVPspc Software may be used without registration for evaluation purposes, and may be freely distributed as Shareware. You understand that operation without registration of MVPspc will limit certain features in the Software, such as copying and printing. You understand that unregistered software will also display an "unregistered" notice in graphical output. Upon registration all functions will be enabled, and any "unregistered" notice removed.
- You agree that the MVPspc Software, when registered, is licensed to you for your use, and that this license is not a sale of the original Software or any copy.
- You agree that you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, change, or modify this Software or any copy, in whole or in part, for any purpose, without express written authorization from MP.
- One registered and licensed copy of the MVPspc software may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may also store or install a copy of the MVPspc software on the a computer to allow your other computers to use the MVPspc software over an internal network, and distribute the MVPspc software to your other computers over an internal network. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for the MVPspc software for each computer on which the MVPspc software is used or to which it is distributed. A license for the MVPspc software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
- You agree that MP designed the MVPspc Software, and that with proper application this Software will MVPspc substantially as intended. You also agree that MP does not warrant that the functions contained in this Software will meet your particular requirements or that the operation of this Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Files delivered to you in which this software is recorded are free from defects in materials and faulty workmanship under normal use. The representations above do not cover items damaged, modified, or misused after delivery to you.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD OF 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL DELIVERY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MP SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA, EVEN IF MP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE), WHETHER RESULTING FROM DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE ITSELF OR DOCUMENTATION THEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF MP FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU.Any implied warranties which are found to exist are hereby limited in duration to the 90-day life of the express warranties on the diskettes given above. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation on how long implied warranties last, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to your Warranties give you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- You agree that if you violate any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, MP may terminate this Agreement and the license granted and shall be entitled to all rights and remedies available in law or equity, including, without limitation, specific performance. Upon termination of this Agreement, you agree to uninstall and erase any and all copies of this Software which you have made.
- This Agreement is construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Washington and the United States of America. Should any part of this Agreement be declared invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected thereby. This Agreement can only be modified by a written agreement signed by you and MP.