Variables Chart Form
This form displays the Variables Chart. This form will appear when the Action button is clicked on the Variables Chart Setup form.
Clicking a Point will bring up the following dialog to enter text. This text will remain until cleared through the Edit menu.
- File: Provides ability to save or print the chart.
- Edit: Copies the chart (which also may be achieved by double clicking on the chart), provides the ability to copy control limit text, and edit the chart titles.
- View: Zoom out after zooming, toggle black-and-white display, display or hide the control rule violations, connect or not connect the points, show breaks option to show gaps with missing data, change decimal places on the Y-Axis scale, and control limit or file modifications to the chart.
- Help: Calls up this Website.
- Returns to the Attributes Chart Setup Form.
- Saves the graph to a file.
- Prints the graph.
- Copies the graph to the clipboard.
- Edits the Graph Titles.
- Zooms out the graph following a Zoom.
- Toggles between Color and Black & White
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.
Line Thickness Control
Location/Dispersion Chart Slider
Chart Info Button
Graph Title Edit
When Zones are selected, the Zones will be displayed as follows.
When Show All Points are selected, the following will be displayed.