Attributes Chart Form
This form displays the Attributes Chart. This form will appear when the Action button is clicked on the Attributes Chart Setup form.
Clicking a Point will bring up the following dialog to enter text. This text will remain until cleared through the Edit menu.
- File: Provides ability to save or print the chart.
- Edit: Copies the chart (which also may be achieved by double clicking on the chart), provides the ability to copy control limit text, and edit the chart titles.
- View: Zoom out after zooming, toggle black-and-white display, display or hide the control rule violations, connect or not connect the points, show breaks option to show gaps with missing data, change decimal places on the Y-Axis scale, and control limit or file modifications to the chart.
- Help: Calls up this Website.
- Returns to the Attributes Chart Setup Form.
- Saves the graph to a file.
- Prints the graph.
- Copies the graph to the clipboard.
- Edits the Graph Titles.
- Zooms out the graph following a Zoom.
- Toggles between Color and Black & White
- Brings up the Main Form.
- Brings up the Help file.
- Hides the form.
Line Thickness Control
Control Limit Display
Click the title to edit the Chart and Axis titles.